+- +-

Benutzer

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Autor Thema: Eve Online Client Source Code Leaked  (Gelesen 5389 mal)

Carfesch

• Trident Vollmitglied
  • Buchstabenmillionär
  • alive, but unworthy of attention
    • Profil anzeigen
Eve Online Client Source Code Leaked
« am: 15. April 2008, 11:40:48 »
Nachdem gestern schon etwas in der Richtung im IRC herumging hat es mittlerweile auch Slashdot gemeldet.

Ob der Source des Client wirklich geleakt ist, würde ich bezweifeln.
Aber es wäre ja nicht das erste Mal, dass der Source eines Spiels den Weg in die Tauschbörsen findet.

Zitat von:  :tinfoil0:
Be warned, CCP is logging all the downloader/seeder IPs (bittorrent) and then banning any EVE-O user accounts that match EN MASSE.

Sollte es allerdings gelungen sein, so dürfte CCP einiges an Arbeit ins Haus stehen da mit dem Client-Source Botter und Cheater ihre Programme wesentlich effizienter gestalten können.
Dieses Posting wurde von einem IPad verschlimmbessert.

Extrawurst

• Trident Vollmitglied
  • Textkönig
  • Danger is my business
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Lichtfels.de - Die Anlaufstelle für Gildengründer
Re: Eve Online Client Source Code Leaked
« Antwort #1 am: 15. April 2008, 11:46:25 »
Hmm das ist übel.

Hier ist das Log:

Zitat
History:

[20:16] <Abuser> So. Talking with Arkanon wasn\'t fruitful.
[20:17] <[IA]Morpheus> Not quite, what are you trying to achieve?
[20:17] <Abuser> Make CCP confirm some things they are refusing to confirm ...
[20:18] <Abuser> Make intelligent approach to fixing bugs and perfomance issues instead of messing with game balance
[20:18] <Abuser> at least
[20:18] <[IA]Morpheus> You have no idea how we even work, theres 350 employees working at CCP and you don\'t know the slightest about our processes.
[20:18] <Abuser> I don\'t know HOW you work
[20:19] <Abuser> i see the RESULT of this work
[20:19] <Abuser> and UNDERPANTS of it
[20:19] <Abuser> I have enough experience researching MMO\'s
[20:19] <Abuser> eve isn\'t first
[20:19] <Abuser> and won\'t be last
[20:20] <Abuser> so if you want to tell i don\'t have the understanding of CCP infrastructure related to eve - you are somewhat wrong
[20:20] <Abuser> but question isn\'t about this
[20:20] <Abuser> from what i know previous sourcecode leak
[20:20] <Abuser> was couple years ago
[20:20] <Abuser> and from what i see, nothing changes in terms of quality
[20:21] <Abuser> neither things, allowing people to exploit eve (for botting) - were fixed
[20:21] <Abuser> is that how 350 people (i doubt if at least 1/5 - 1/7 of them are programmers)
[20:22] <Abuser> work?
[20:22] <Abuser> Customers without in-depth knowledge will not notice this
[20:22] <Abuser> but what if somebody will explain the situation for them?
[20:23] <Abuser> or you consider USD14.95 people pay you every month aren\'t enough to be fair with them?
[20:26] <[IA]Morpheus> This is the wrong way to go about things and will not lead to a revolution in how CCP does things internally.
[20:26] <[IA]Morpheus> Sorry if thats what you were after.
[20:26] <Abuser> I\'m not looking for revolution
[20:27] <Abuser> Do you know such term as \"Proof of Concept\"?
[20:27] <Abuser> It\'s only enough it to get into hands of people who consider themselves to be programmers
[20:28] <Abuser> Currently eve don\'t have any clientside (and i\'m 100% no serverside, except logs) routines to detect bots :)
[20:28] <Abuser> Even stupid ones, using OCR and called Macroses
[20:28] <Abuser> :)
[20:29] <Abuser> Won\'t the wave of intelligent bots make CCP work at least in the direction of securing the engine?
[20:29] <Abuser> :)
[20:29] <[IA]Morpheus> Of course it will, that\'s obvious.
[20:29] <Abuser> Nice
[20:29] <Abuser> that\'s at least part of the plan
[20:29] <[IA]Morpheus> If thats what you want to achieve then congratulations, we are always working on improving security and plugging holes. If you want to help with that, try a normal approach like say sending us an email with suggestions.
[20:30] <Abuser> No, you are lying :)
[20:30] <Abuser> Security wasn\'t improved since last theft
[20:30] <Abuser> except some CryptoAPI and zlib
[20:30] <Abuser> so don\'t try to fool me
[20:31] <[IA]Morpheus> Security is always being worked on, I trust you know programming takes a lot of time and effort.
[20:31] <[IA]Morpheus> You say we have no ways to detect bots, yet we continue to ban thousands of exploiters who sell ISK and so forth.
[20:32] <Abuser> And that\'s all?
[20:32] <Abuser> And what if people start using some hypothetic people2people trading service
[20:33] <Abuser> that will avoid of using sellers who are constantly monitored via logs?
[20:33] <Abuser> so there will be signle and not interconnecting trades
[20:33] <[IA]Morpheus> Then we\'ll pick up on that and fix it..?
[20:33] <Abuser> that\'s how Blizzard can\'t do anything with such theme
[20:33] <Abuser> don\'t think you will manage
[20:33] <Abuser> they are losing more than you
[20:33] <Abuser> Why not to add client-side routines to detect bots?
[20:34] <Abuser> Why using petitions?
[20:34] <Abuser> People can lie, people can put a bucket of dirt on player who never violated eula
[20:35] <Abuser> And he will be banned, if petition will contain only right details describing the things you will never log, but that are surely be bot\'s actions
[20:36] <Abuser> EVE Clientside is enough to put bot-detecting routines there
[20:36] <Abuser> you can even use
[20:36] <Abuser> your spyware approach
[20:36] <Abuser> similar to when downloading PC identification python object during authentication as payload
[20:37] <[IA]Morpheus> Let it all out, I\'ll be sure to forward the conversation to all of our programmers, if thats what you want.
[20:37] <Abuser> No, your programmers are just following the plan
[20:37] <Abuser> they aren\'t that bad guys who caused all this anarchy
[20:37] <[IA]Morpheus> Care to tell me who did?
[20:38] <Abuser> Those who plan eve development and/or who decide the priority of client upgrades to be implemented.
[20:39] <Abuser> Currently Shiny Features have more priority than solidifying security and fixing bugs, from what i see
[20:40] <Abuser> Or how else you can explain the ability for the bots to use same approach to exploit eve engine as when previous sourcecode leak was?
[20:41] <Abuser> Nothing changed to prevent this?
[20:41] <Abuser> But we\'ve got tons of content patched
[20:41] <Abuser> but still lagging jita and deadly lagging blobs
[20:41] <Abuser> but from patchnotes i see that these things aren\'t your priority
[20:42] <[IA]Morpheus> I see that your intentions are good but this isn\'t playing out nicely for either parts.
[20:43] <Abuser> Guys, theres no other way that will play better.
[20:43] <Abuser> You simply ignore community requests to fix the core of eve, rather than add new coats to it, to make community forget about the bugs.
[20:43] <[IA]Morpheus> I despise bots and hacks over everything, but this is also a business, we\'ve got developers designing content and EVE needs to grow. I know for a fact that there are programmers working on security, more than that I can\'t really say.
[20:43] <[IA]Morpheus> If you think we are releasing new content to make you forget about bugs then I\'m not sure what I can say to convince you.
[20:44] <[IA]Morpheus> Patches have always been 50% bug fixes 50% content or so.
[20:44] <Abuser> Could you certainly say me what your programmers did to secure clientside from exploiting Eve?
[20:44] <Abuser> what\'s certainly
[20:45] <Abuser> I don\'t have anything against content makers - their ideas are good, really good
[20:45] <Abuser> I have full eve sourcecode, so you know what\'s did, and what\'s not;)
[20:46] <Abuser> From all security i saw - were ROLE permissions for logins with priviliges higher than usual player, and some minor things in relation to prevent some remote service calls (some with potentially bad payload)
[20:46] <Abuser> nothing else
[20:47] <Abuser> is that called \"programmers working on security\"?
[20:47] <[IA]Morpheus> Are you cruising for a job or something?
[20:47] <Abuser> Nah
[20:47] <Abuser> neither job, neither anything else
[20:47] <Abuser> you may think of in such direction
[20:48] <Abuser> Digging the situation to uncover the truth :)
[20:49] <Abuser> You may compare me to fox mulder from x-files series
[20:49] <Abuser> it\'s the best description of why i do this
[20:49] <[IA]Morpheus> Ah, well, nice to meet you Mr Mulder.
[20:50] <Abuser> So... would you like to answer what AWESOME ccp programmers did in relation to client/server security (at least for client?)
[20:51] <[IA]Morpheus> No, we won\'t respond to blackmail. If you think we don\'t care or aren\'t working on improving security you are sadly mistaken.
[20:51] <Abuser> IA
[20:51] <Abuser> did you saw the code yourself?
[20:51] <[IA]Morpheus> Yeah, and?
[20:51] <Abuser> or you are just telling me someone else\'s words?
[20:52] <[IA]Morpheus> Nop, I\'m all alone.
[20:52] <Abuser> And where do you see security fixes or bot catching routines in client?
[20:52] <[IA]Morpheus> I wouldn\'t know, I\'m not a programmer.
[20:52] <Abuser> YAY
[20:52] <[IA]Morpheus> If you think we are gonna tell you everything we\'ve done or are going to do then I\'ve got a bridge to sell you.
[20:53] <Abuser> so how you can tell if there are security pathces?
[20:53] <Abuser> Morpheus, i have a client sourcecode
[20:53] <Abuser> and have a people who can supply me with updates
[20:53] <Abuser> of each new version
[20:54] <Abuser> (where my python decompiler won\'t be able to handle optimized bytecode)
[20:54] <[IA]Morpheus> There\'s probably more to it than meets the eye, Fox Mulder.
[20:54] <Abuser> so in relation to client i have the same about of knowledge as you
[20:55] <Abuser> So you insist that security patches are applied to client and client is secure and non-exploitable?
[20:55] <Abuser> Maybe i should release a small hack with portion of eve sourcecode to eve forums that will exploit something?
[20:55] <Abuser> or you will continue to talk that everything is fine?
[20:56] <[IA]Morpheus> Heh, I\'m not saying there aren\'t exploits, don\'t be naive..
[20:56] <Abuser> o
[20:56] <Abuser> there\'s 1 big exploit )
[20:56] <[IA]Morpheus> There are and probably will always be, however we will continue to work against them. What else do you want?
[20:56] <Abuser> and tons of small ones
[20:56] <Abuser> not the ones requiring people to do queue of actions ingame to achieve the result
[20:57] <[IA]Morpheus> And you want this fixed?
[20:57] <Abuser> i\'m talking about the ones, that are coming to light when you are exploiting eve python engine (oh god they said me it\'s impossible)
[20:57] <Abuser> Easiest way was to start using c++ and completely rewrite the code some time ago
[20:57] <Abuser> but i assume it\'s too late
[20:58] <Abuser> so you will not get rid of python injections
[20:58] <[IA]Morpheus> Time will tell, I suppose.
[20:58] <Abuser> but you can think of coding anti-bot routines
[20:58] <Abuser> I wonder if your programmers and qa know at least 1/20 of they ways possible to use to inject the code
[20:59] <Abuser> starting from most stupid approach
[20:59] <Abuser> and ending with ring0 injector
[20:59] <Abuser> trust me
[21:00] <Abuser> you can try
[21:00] <Abuser> ugh
[21:00] <Abuser> you COULD try
[21:00] <Abuser> but nothing was done in this direction for years :)
[21:00] <Abuser> i know people who are safely botting (first with ocr, then on python code bots) from early years of eve
[21:01] <Abuser> and they also agree nothing was changed in terms to stop or make the bots function wrong
[21:02] <[IA]Morpheus> You know, if you want that to stop you should let us know exactly how those bots function instead of threatening to leak source code.
[21:02] <Abuser> only if i will have public guarantess and confirmation that certain list of things will be fixed
[21:03] <Abuser> confirmation on each exploit
[21:03] <Abuser> otherways - there\'s no sense
[21:03] <Abuser> i\'m not only want to see these things fixes
[21:04] <Abuser> it also requires CCP to confirm that these bugs existed (and exist) over years
[21:04] <Abuser> you understand what i mean
[21:05] <Abuser> i\'m thinking of some patching for trinity graphic engine
[21:05] <Abuser> to show that it\'s possible to make client show much more fps
[21:06] <Abuser> at least in space, during large fights :)
[21:06] <Abuser> (and that\'s one more stone to the window of your programmers, who must be forgot of such thing as level of details)
[21:07] <Abuser> there are many things - some interesting constants, that should be controlled by server, but they are not; ability to faster change sessions, unloading unnecessary services in runtime when they are not required
[21:08] <Abuser> truth on some strange session roles like viplogin :)
[21:08] <Abuser> 10 megabytes of code are enough to find a lot of things that should be there
[21:10] <Abuser> *should not
[21:11] <Abuser> And How these bots are functioning?
[21:12] <Abuser> Executing python code inside of eve python interpreter
[21:12] <Abuser> :)
[21:12] <Abuser> Or calling python api (these are less intelligent ones) to call objects, methods from eve python
[21:14] <Abuser> Untile eve uses python, there\'s no way to prevent these bots from using it too
[21:14] <Abuser> Untile=>*While
[21:15] <Abuser> It\'s possible to catch them, but not prevent from appearing and being more and more intelligent.
[21:15] <Abuser> In near perspective, other people who also have eve sourcecode (not from me) - will be able to release the bot that will be able to keep in control every single in-game activity usual player can do ingame.
[21:16] <Abuser> So only way (if you are not going to stop using python) - is to implement a bot catching routines on clientside
[21:22] <[IA]Morpheus> Well, thanks for all the advice.
[21:23] <Abuser> so
[21:23] <Abuser> i assume there will be no public excuse and to do list of bugs to fix from CCP?
[21:27] <[IA]Morpheus> Not quite, however, we are prepared to talk if you want your EVE Accounts reopened. This would also be a chance for you to give and receive feedback on the horrible bugs and exploits you know about.
[21:27] <Abuser> I\'m not interested in my eve accounts
[21:27] <Abuser> The ones you closed
[21:27] <Abuser> weren\'t involved in testing :)
[21:27] <[IA]Morpheus> Then we have nothing more to discuss, thank you for your time and have a good day.
[21:32] <Abuser> It\'s was nice you agreed to talk with me.
[21:32] <Abuser> Personal thanks for your patience, Morpheus.
[21:32] <Abuser> Have a good day.
[21:32] <[IA]Morpheus> Sure thing. Farewell.

<[IA]Morpheus> Hi, give me a few minutes to reply to your mail.
<Abuser> Sure
<[IA]Morpheus> Do you have a list of bugs and exploits, the ones that you want us to fix?
<Abuser> 1. List of exploitable clientside things.
<Abuser> 2. Description of ways to exploit python engine (with examples)
<Abuser> 3. Ways to detect the bot(-s)
<Abuser> but
<Abuser> only in case terms i listed during our last discussion yesterday
<Abuser> *case of accepting
<[IA]Morpheus> Can you list them again please so I can run this by some people?
<Abuser> 1. List of places in clientside code that allows to code small client-side hacks.
<Abuser> 2. Descriptions of the ways to intrude in EVE python engine and execute arbitary code there
<Abuser> 3. Ways to detect existing bot(-s) (at least know 1 serious enough)
<Abuser> 4. General ideas to improve EULA.
<Abuser> Only when:
<Abuser> 1. CCP published press release with:
<Abuser> a) confirmation of some bugs/holes existed for years
<Abuser> or
<Abuser> b) publishes in-depth reports on these bugs, and reports on what fixes were made for them
<Abuser> 2. CCP starts work in direction of serverside+clienside bot detection routines, also with public press releases (less detailed ofc)
<Abuser> That\'s all.
<[IA]Morpheus> Alright, give me a few please.
<Abuser> Sure.
<[IA]Morpheus> Going to forward this to someone who can make a decision.

« Letzte Änderung: 15. April 2008, 11:54:23 von Extrawurst »
Star Citizen: Dead Baron (TLFP)

Carfesch

• Trident Vollmitglied
  • Buchstabenmillionär
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: 15. April 2008, 11:58:45 »
Ach so, kleiner Nachtrag:

Zitat von: CCP Wrangler
While the EVE client is distributed by us we do not allow decompiling it. Anyone found distributing or discussing decompiled client code will face an in game ban. This thread only remains to inform everyone of this decision and not post about it again.

Auf der einen Seite verständlich dass CCP Diskussionen der Art verhindern will, auf der anderen Seite ist das wieder eine Demonstration für CCPs kolossale Unfähigkeit vernünftig mit den eigenen Kunden zu kommunizieren.

inno

• Trident Vollmitglied
  • Buchstabenmillionär
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: 15. April 2008, 12:47:06 »
Ich kann solche selbsternannten Robin Hoods auf den Tod nicht ausstehen.
bad weeds grow tall...

abye

• Trident Vollmitglied
  • Textkönig
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: 15. April 2008, 12:52:14 »
Och, ist doch mal interessant zu sehen wie das ding funktioniert. Es geht hauptsächlich um die höhere Logik die in Python implementiert ist.

Eine interessante Kleinigkeit war z.B. daß der Client explizit nach einem Warpin die Geschwindigkeit auf 0 setzt.

Shadowcaster

• Trident Vollmitglied
  • Boardmonster
  • You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #5 am: 15. April 2008, 20:31:08 »
eve client source code
reported by CCP Wrangler | 2008.04.15 17:09:53 | NEW
We are aware that an individual claims to have access to the source code of the EVE client, but this access is not a security risk to CCP or our customers in any way. The Python scripting language that is used by the client can be easily decompiled to generate readable code, and we have designed our server-side systems with that understanding. Therefore, there is no reason to believe that the code was leaked by an employee and our internal investigations confirm that.

Access to the source code for the EVE client exposes no security vulnerabilities, has no privacy protection issues, and poses no threat to our customers billing information. The server-side interface used by the client is carefully protected to ensure that no abusive or unwanted information is transmitted to or from the EVE system.

Nothing the EVE client can do can affect the game state, a manipulated EVE client cannot affect the server, no advantageous or disadvantageous information can be transmitted to other EVE users by altering the EVE client. The EVE client is signed with a security certificate registered to CCP. Hashes are available on our web site for those who wish to ensure the integrity of EVE client download files they may have received from a source other than direct download from CCP’s web site.

Finally, there have been no mass bannings, as reported in some news articles, though we do remove all message board posts regarding violations of our EULA and Terms of Service as per standard policy and procedures. We consider any alterations of the client software, including decompilation, or discussions thereof, to represent such a violation.

Eve News

Espoir

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 16. April 2008, 18:00:12 »
Heißt das es ist legal den Code zu verbreiten? Oder nur ihn zu verändern?  :eh:

Stehen jedenfalls paar interessante Sachen drin (auch wenn ich nicht alles verstehe) zB auf was der Autopilot so reagiert. Auch einige sehr lustige system-log Kommentare im Code zB "session semaphore isn't cool" ... und wer zum Teufel ist Jessica? ... aber vielleicht ist das auch nur Informatikerslang und ich hab grad mein Unwissen bekundet ;)

Zidahya

• Global Moderator
  • Boardmonster
  • Sid Newton, PR Manager bei TriDEnt!
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #7 am: 16. April 2008, 18:10:39 »
Jessica ist der Codename für die alte Graphikengine wenn ich mich recht erinnere.

Shadowcaster

• Trident Vollmitglied
  • Boardmonster
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #8 am: 16. April 2008, 20:32:37 »
"Leaked" ist eh Bullshit, soweit ich das gesehen habe ist das einfach der decompiled Python Code des Clients. Dafür muß nix leaken, das kann man auch aus dem aktuellen Client ziehen.

Zidahya

• Global Moderator
  • Boardmonster
  • Sid Newton, PR Manager bei TriDEnt!
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #9 am: 17. April 2008, 08:30:34 »
Wenn das nur der Clientseitige Code ist, dann ist das ja nicht so tragisch oder? Das ist dann quasi das gleiche was die WOW-Gemeinde für ihre Add-Ons nutzt. Mit dem Serverseitigen Code (Trinitys Genetik ^^) könnte man doch erst richtigen Schaden anrichten, oder nicht?

Shadowcaster

• Trident Vollmitglied
  • Boardmonster
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #10 am: 17. April 2008, 09:20:38 »
Ja, nur Clientseitig und dann auch nur .pyc_dis Dateien ohne dem C / C++ Code.
Mit dem Servercode könnte man natürlich viel mehr anfangen, aber den wird CCP wohl sicher verwahren.

abye

• Trident Vollmitglied
  • Textkönig
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #11 am: 17. April 2008, 14:31:51 »
Zitat
Ships, drones, and all that shit should just be a tightly wound C/C++ structure that exposes parts of itself to python so it can be "scripted" to perform different things.

The mere fact the UI is in Python makes it slow. The mere fact -every- goddamn item is a python class that needs to be checked, rechecked, and values applied to it -multiple- times... sucks ass.

For example, your hardpoints on the ship are an instantiation of a hardpoint class that instantiates a weapon/module class that has certain properties. To find out any info, one has to walk the ship->hardpoint->module tree -every- damn time -- this happens when you're firing your guns, for example.

it also does this, apparently, for all other ships -in the system- and not necessarily on grid.

Considering that the client also is a node server (start it with different options and presto, node server), this would explain why 600 people in a system would pretty much shut down a node.

The lulz pretty much originate from the fact that the client does half the work, and the server does the other half, and then some more to check whether the client is still "playing nice". This is really the wrong structure to use.

Zitat
You must be never seen EVE network packets decrypted. I want to know where and who teached their programmers to send python objects/structures as data :tinfoil:

Really modern practices of coding :)

Zitat
Well, in a way it's a valid method, but what they do is take a class instance on the server, serialize it, send it over, have the client operate on it, and send it back.

The proper way to do it (as far as I know), is to take the data out of a class instance, serialize it and send it over, and have it re-instantiated on the client side. This allows for such things as having objects client-side always be read-only, and not sending unnecessary shit back and forth.

Even allows for selective data-exports to the client.

Heck, even XML-RPC can do serialization of python objects but does it in that manner. I'm a Perl guy myself, and any module that does RPC by tossing perl classes back and forth actually only passes data and not code.

Carfesch

• Trident Vollmitglied
  • Buchstabenmillionär
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #12 am: 17. April 2008, 16:47:03 »
So schlecht wie wie die Zitate aus Abyes Post EVE machen ist es nicht.
Es ist mittlerweile quasi Standard die (Spiele-)Logik in Python, LUA oder anderen Interpretersprachen zu machen. Nur die "hardwarenahen" Komponenten wie Grafik, Netcode und Sound werden in C/C++ geschrieben und von den Pythonskripten aufgerufen. Bei MMOs kommen dann noch die Servercallbacks aus den Skripten hinzu.

Auch das Teile des EVE-Clients mit Teilen des Server nahezu identisch sind, sollte klar sein.
Bei einem Shard mit so vielen gleichzeitig verbundenen Usern wie dem EVE-Cluster muss der Clients viel (vor)berechnen was der Server (teilweise etwas gröber) parallel auch berechnet um die Last niedrig und die zu übertragenden Daten gering zu halten.
Der Server kontrolliert nur noch das Ergebnis und muss nicht alle Zwischenschritte berechnen plus Grafik/Soundeffekte triggern.
Daher kommen dann so tolle Effekte wie das scheinbar mehrfache anwarpen eines Objekts (z.B. Gate) bei Lag.
Der erste Anflug kommt vom Client, durch Lag gibt es eine Abweichung und der Server zwingt dem Client seinen Stand der Dinge auf (zweiter Anflug).
Auch Desync wird dadurch verursacht, dass der Client bei Lag einige Sachen anders berechnet weil er nicht alle Infos hat aber der Server die nicht korrigieren kann, weil solche Korrekturen von Dev vorhergesehen und (die Notwendigkeit einer Korrektur) im Client oder Server erkannt werden müssen.

Das Teile des Netcodes suboptimal sind ist CCP imho auch klar, nicht ohne Grund arbeiten die schon länger an einem Rewrite.

Mir ist klar dass einige Dinge rund um EVE nicht optimal gelöst sind, aber die ganzen Kritiker sollten auch bedenken dass EVE schon etwas älter ist und Designentscheidungen die damals sinnvoll waren eben nicht mehr alle state-of-the-art sein können.

PS:
Auch wenn es eine Metadiskussion ist und keiner sich für unser kleines Forum interessiert :tinfoil0: nicht vergessen.

abye

• Trident Vollmitglied
  • Textkönig
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #13 am: 17. April 2008, 18:02:00 »
Ja es ist es Gang und gebe, die höhere Logik in Scriptsprachen zu implementieren, aber CCP hat sehr viel UI Code dem ein festes Kompilat gutgetan hätte auf der Python-Seite implementiert.

Benutzer Online

40 Gäste, 0 Mitglieder